Installation & Adjustment Department of PJSC UKRNAFTA (hereinafter the IAD) Founded on November 18, 2005.
Vision: We are a team of professional innovators who develop and implement best practices in providing technical support and maintenance services to oil and gas companies.
Mission: We provide professional services that ensure the reliability and safety of equipment and quality of oil and gas products.
- Effective initiative
Areas of activity:
IAD is a diversified service entity that renders services to maintain the following systems and equipment:
- systems for automated control of technological processes;
- liquid-and-gas metering automated units;
- chromatographs and other equipment of chemico-analytical laboratories;
- liquid-and-gas consumption meters;
- measuring and production-automation equipment;
- fire protection systems;
- systems of security alarm and video surveillance;
- heat-engineering equipment and systems;
- ventilation and air-conditioning systems;
- pump-compressor equipment;
- instruments and devices for safety of lifting cranes;
- protection equipment for work at height.
IAD provides comprehensive rendering of services at all stages of the life cycle of operation of the technological equipment of mining facilities, treatment, transportation and processing of oil and gas, from mounting and commissioning works in putting facilities into operation, to ensuring their constant operational suitability by conducting maintenance, adjustment, calibration, diagnose and repair in the process of operation.
IAD is a widely spread entity territory-wise. Our units are located nearly in all regions of oil-and-gas extraction in Ukraine: Sumy, Poltava, Chernihiv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Lviv regions. It enables the responsiveness and efficiency of rendering services to our consumers.
Many years of experience, highly skilled personnel, developed, modern material and technical base allows IAD to carry out tasks of increased complexity in all areas of operations.
Consumers of IAD services include not only structural units of PJSC UKRNAFTA the but also third-party enterprises of the oil and gas sector.