During the first six months of 2016, the specialists of PJSC Ukrnafta have installed eight new LPG filling modules as part of the company’s Filling stations modernization program. As a result of this upgrade, average monthly LPG sale volumes have increased by almost 260 tons.
The new LPG filling equipment was installed at:
1) Filling station No. 01/011 (Vinnytsia oblast, Bar town);
2) Filling station No. 01/012 (Vinnytsia oblast, Sokolets village);
3) Filling station No. 09/010 (Kyiv city);
4) Filling station No. 13/038 (L’viv oblast, Pasiky-Zubrytski village);
5) Filling station No. 13/039 (L’viv oblast, Lapaivka village).
6) Filling station No. 07/029 Zaporizhia oblast, city of Zaporizhia;
7) Filling station No. 07/147 (Zaporizhia oblast, city of Zaporizhia);
8) Filling station No. 03/012 (Dnipropetrovsk oblast, Marianske village).
In addition, company specialists have designed and are now implementing new pilot project on lighting modernization at Kyiv oblast filling stations. As a result, the night lighting will be improved while the electricity consumption will decrease at the piloted filling stations.
Meanwhile, Ukrnafta Management is working on the new strategy for retail network development, including new client service standards and rebranding for the filling stations.
For more information please contact press office: +38 044 239 14 93
PJSC Ukrnafta is one of the largest LPG producers in Ukraine. Ukrnafta filling stations network includes LPG modules that liquefied gas of the quality corresponding to the Ukrainian national standard. Ukrnafta owns 537 fuel filling stations in all regions of Ukraine.